Thank you for your generosity.
Journey to Healing retreats are provided to all participants at no charge. At this time, Journey to Healing has 4 Cancer Retreats per year. It costs approximately $100 per participant per weekend and each retreat involves approximately 10-12 participants. Although federal grants will be solicited, we depend on personal and corporate contributions to survive. Our desire is to add more Retreats for the future to allow more patients to participate, and to create retreats that reach out to other people in our community who suffer from terminal illnesses other than cancer. We currently extend our services to all communities in the Texoma area, although it is not a requirement that the patient live in the area.
You can make the difference in the life of a terminally ill patient with a generous donation. Each donation will enhance the life of a terminally ill person, so act now and contribute what you can to Journey to Healing.
- 100% Tax Deductible
- 100% Directly Funds Cancer Retreat Participants
- Serves the Texoma Region
We also accept other types of donations!
Journey to Healing Wish List!!!
- Bed Linens (twin & full size sets) and Standard Size Bed Pillows
- Alarm Clock or Alarm clock radios for rooms
- Flashlights for rooms
- Shower Curtain Liners and Bathmats for Bathrooms
- Towels (bath size, hand towel size, kitchen dish towels and dish clothes)
- Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Hand Sanitizer, 30 Gal. Trash Bags
- Liquid Hand Soap for bathrooms, Laundry Detergent and Fabric Softener
- Toothbrushes, Travel Size Shampoo, Travel Size Conditioner, Travel Size Soap, Travel Size Shaving Cream, Razors, Tylenol, Advil, Band-aids, Gauze, First Aid Ointment
- Electric Can Opener, Coffee Pot x 2, Coffee Carafes, Baking Dishes, Casserole Dishes, Meat Thermometer, Soup/Cereal Bowls, Cases of Bottled Water, Zip Lock type sandwich baggies; Gallon Size Zip Lock type storage bags
- Oven/Range and Vent-a-hood
- Writing Journals for participants; Pens; Small Gift Bags
- Coffee filters, Sugar Packets, Sweet-n-Low packets, Equal packets
- Paper plates, Napkins, Plastic Forks, Plastic Spoons
- Craft Supplies; Board Games
- Full size beds
- Commercial Ice maker